martes, 2 de abril de 2019

The adventure begin



It’s the day, I don't still belive it. 

I get up with nervous on the tummy. At 11 am, Raquel (My adventure mate in Warsaw, in another moment I will tell you more about her) and me go to the airport. 


We arrive at the airport and we do the bag’s checking. Go to the police control. After two hours waiting, they opened the boarding gate.





 The adventure 
begin!


                                 



On the fly we saw a beautiful views. We over flied the Alps and a part of Europe.




On the fly we saw a beautiful views. We over flied the Alps and a part of Europe.


                                                       
After three hours of fly we touch down in Poland.


When we will arrived we took a Taxi that carried us home.


All was very easy for us.

When we arrived on the flat, Martí (we roommate, also I will tell you more about him) explain to us something about the flat. Later he came with us to dinner at Galeria Mokotow (the Shopping centre of near at home).



When we arrived at home, we put in order our room and we went to sleep.

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario